Local Class A CDL Truck Driver
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Local
- Pay Rate: $27.00 /hr
- Work Hours: Day Shift, Full Time
- Location: Kansas City, KS
- Job Perks: Benefits, Home Daily
Centerline is your one access point to limitless truck driving opportunities. Our job is to connect you with safe, rewarding work at top companies while maintaining your flexibility and work/life balance.
Call 816-298-0057 for more information!
- Operate a 53’ Straight Truck safely
- Hauling Miscellaneous Freight of all kinds
- Local route deliveries mostly dock to dock, pallet jack for loading and unloading
- Perform pre-and post-trip inspections
- Keep equipment clean and presentable
- Verify paperwork for completeness and accuracy
- Full-time local/short haul
- Schedule from Monday through Friday
- Shift Starting between 6 – 9 a.m.
Qualifications & Experience
- 1 year of Class A driving experience of Pallet Jack & Manual Transmission
- Valid Class A License and Medical Card
- Hazmat endorsements are required
- Ability to pass a drug screen
- No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 5 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years OR more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
- 22 years of age or older
- Competitive hourly pay starting at $27/hr
- Eligibility for health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
- Multiple job opportunities with just one application – our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies
At Centerline, we value and respect the drivers we put to a workday in and day out. In fact, we built our entire driver culture around a simple concept: Respect the Drive. Through this program, you’ll earn incentives, recognition, and other great rewards. Learn more about our recognition programs by visiting our Respect the Drive page at Centerlinedrivers.com.
Our goal is to help CDL drivers find the job they’ve always wanted. Whether it’s competitive pay, local routes, or a work schedule that fits your lifestyle, Centerline is committed to finding the right job for you. Our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, locate temporarily in new markets or work for a single customer full-time. Centerline offers you the type of driving job that fits your needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.