Local Class A CDL Truck Driver
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Local
- Pay Rate: $19.00 /hr
- Work Hours: Night Shift
- Location: Denver , CO
- Job Perks: Home Daily, Overtime Available
Do you love helping people? Are you looking to make a difference in the lives of your neighbors and their families by delivering necessary supplies to healthcare facilities? If this sounds like you, Centerline wants to talk.
Centerline is hiring local Class A truck drivers that will be assigned to the Medline account delivering life-saving medical supplies locally to hospitals, nursing homes or clinics. We are looking for local truck drivers who have expertise in navigating the Portland area. You will excel in this role if you have experience operating dry vans on local route deliveries.
Call 209-410-6229 for more information!
Centerline is your one access point to limitless truck driving opportunities. Our job is to connect you with safe, rewarding work at top companies while maintaining your flexibility and work/life balance.
Call 720-259-4109 for more information!
What you’ll do:
- Operate 48’- 53’ Dry Van safely
- Items hauling Auto Parts
- Perform pre-and post-trip inspections
- Keep equipment clean and presentable
- Verify paperwork for completeness and accuracy
- Full/short time haul
- Schedule is Monday through Friday
- Shift starts at 11 PM
Qualifications & Experience
What you’ll need:
- 1 Year of Class A driving & Pallet Jack experience
- Valid Class A License and Medical Card
- No endorsement is required, but highly preferred
- Ability to pass a drug screen
- No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 5 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years OR more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
- 22 years of age or older
What you’ll get:
- Competitive per annual pay starting at $19.00
- Eligibility for health benefits, sick pay, and vacation days including medical, dental, and vision.
- Multiple job opportunities with just one application – our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies
At Centerline, we value and respect the drivers we put to a workday in and day out. In fact, we built our entire driver culture around a simple concept: Respect the Drive. Through this program, you’ll earn incentives, recognition, and other great rewards. Learn more about our recognition programs by visiting our Respect the Drive page at Centerlinedrivers.com.
Our goal is to help CDL drivers find the job they’ve always wanted. Whether it’s competitive pay, local routes, or a work schedule that fits your lifestyle, Centerline is committed to finding the right job for you. Our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, locate temporarily in new markets or work for a single customer full-time. Centerline offers you the type of driving job that fits your needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.