Here at Centerline, our team takes pride in our drivers and ensuring the safety of those around them. We want to recognize our safest drivers that go above and beyond. Our new Driver Safety Recognition Program will reward drivers who make safety a priority.
Who is eligible?
You must be a current, active driver* at Centerline to be a part of this program. You must also work the entire quarter to be eligible for that reward period. Drivers hired after the start of a quarter will be eligible the following quarter for the program.
What are the safety requirements?
In order to be rewarded for safe driving, drivers must meet these requirements:
- Be free of preventable accidents
- Must not violate any safety policies or procedures
- All daily responsibilities must completed, such as pre and post trip inspections
- Failure to report damages will disqualify driver from program entirely
- Work the entire quarter
The following issues will prevent you from earning points within the program:
- Failing a RSV Inspection
- Having adverse incidents or remediation for accidents
- Getting a violation by a local, state, or federal regulatory
- Getting a violation per the company policy
What are the rewards?
At the beginning of each quarter, three Centerline drivers will be nominated and recognized through a quarterly bonus reward.
The prizes are:
- 1st place: $1,250.00
- 2nd place: $750.00
- 3rd place: $250.00
Each bonus will be paid out quarterly. The first-place winner will also be highlighted on Centerline’s website across all marketing and social channels and to your peers for your recognition.
How can I learn more?
Contact your local branch recruiting manager or our Service Center at (888) 213-7483 for any questions about the new program.
*In order to eligible for this program, you must be a flexible or mobile driver only