Transportation Administrative Payroll Clerk
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Local
- Pay Rate: $20.00 /hr
- Work Hours: Day Shift, Full Time
- Location: South Windsor, CT
- Job Perks: Benefits, Home Daily, No freight handling
Centerline is your one access point to limitless opportunities. Our job is to connect you with safe, rewarding work at top companies while maintaining your flexibility and work/life balance.
Call 781-328-0016 for more information!
What you’ll do:
- Closing routes in Fleet Manager
- Checking detention using XRS
- Pay discrepancy and handling driver pay questions
- Backhaul scheduling
- Driver document filing and office filing
- Payroll & billing reports
- Submitting payroll, adding accessorial pay, hourly pay and incentive pay
- Schedule from Monday through Friday
- Shift start time 7:00 AM
Qualifications & Experience
What you’ll need:
- Time management
- Ability to work without frequent oversight (after training)
- Working with computer systems (Microsoft Office)
- Payroll Experience
What you’ll get:
- Competitive hourly pay starting at $20.00/hr
- Eligibility for health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
- Multiple job opportunities with just one application – our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies
At Centerline, we value and respect the drivers we put to a workday in and day out. In fact, we built our entire driver culture around a simple concept: Respect the Drive. Through this program, you’ll earn incentives, recognition, and other great rewards. Learn more about our recognition programs by visiting our Respect the Drive page at Centerlinedrivers.com.
Our goal is to help CDL drivers find the job they’ve always wanted. Whether it’s competitive pay, local routes, or a work schedule that fits your lifestyle, Centerline is committed to finding the right job for you. Our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, locate temporarily in new markets or work for a single customer full-time. Centerline offers you the type of driving job that fits your needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.