Non CDL Class D Driver
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Local
- Pay Rate: $18.00 /hr
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
Benefits, Home Daily, Overtime Available
Date Posted: Apr. 2, 2021Apply Now
Looking for a job behind the wheel but lack a commercial driver’s license? Do you love being on the road while dreaming of being home each night? If this sounds like you, then Centerline wants to talk.
For this full-time opportunity, Centerline is looking for a local driver who can work a Monday through Friday in the Brooklyn area. As a Non-CDL driver, you will be responsible for picking-up and delivering smaller shipments in the quickest and safest way possible. Your familiarity with local roads and the overall area is a plus.
We work with many of the country’s top Fortune 1000 companies. We are dedicated to acting as your career coach, and we are committed to matching your endorsements and skills to the routes, equipment, and shifts that are right for you allowing you to stay behind the wheel in driving jobs which allow you to excel.
- Driving 24' Box Trucks
- Hauling beverages and snacks
- Assist with loading and unloading
- Keep equipment clean and presentable
We are an equal opportunity employer and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Questions? Call (848) 200-0097 for more information.
Qualifications & Experience
- 1 year of driving experience
- Valid License and Medical Card
- No endorsements required, but highly preferred
- Ability to pass drug screen
- No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 5 years
- Cannot have more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years or no more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
- Twenty-two years of age or older
When joining the Centerline team you receive:
- Multiple job opportunities with just one application – we work with some of the largest and most professional transportation companies in the industry
- Competitive hourly pay starting at $18.00
- Overtime available with pay rates starting at $27.00
- Eligibility for health benefits from Day 1 of employment, including medical, dental, and vision.