Non CDL Class C Driver
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Local
- Pay Rate: $17.50 /hr
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Location: Stockton, CA
Benefits, Home Daily, Overtime Available
Date Posted: Apr. 2, 2021Apply Now
Centerline is your one access point to limitless truck driving opportunities. Our job is to connect you with safe, rewarding work at top companies while maintaining your flexibility and work / life balance.
- Safely operate trailers in
- Handling product with a pallet jack
- Keep equipment clean and presentable
- Verify paperwork for completeness and accuracy
- Full-time, local work
- AM shifts
Qualifications & Experience
- 1 year of delivery driving experience
- Valid driver's license
- Prior selection experience required
- Prior pallet jack experience needed
- Ability to pass drug screen
- No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 5 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years OR more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
- 22 years of age or older
- Multiple job opportunities with just one application – our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies
- Competitive hourly pay starting at $17.50
- Premium time rates starting at $26.25
- Eligibility for health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
Centerline is committed to finding the right driving job for you. Our goal is to connect you with safe, rewarding work at top companies while maintaining your flexibility and work / life balance.
You will receive recurring text messages from Centerline Drivers. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel, text HELP for help. By texting YES, you agree to receive text messages from Centerline Drivers at your mobile number, which may be sent through an automatic telephone dialing system. Consent not required to be considered for employment. Privacy info at www.centerlinedrivers.com/privacy-policy.
A criminal background check may be required. Criminal convictions do not necessarily disqualify an applicant from consideration for a position. An individual assessment of an applicant's prior criminal convictions will be made before excluding an applicant from consideration. TrueBlue, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and comply with all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practice laws.