Non CDL Class C Driver Stockton CA
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Delivery Driver, Driver Management Service
- Pay Rate: $22.00 /hr
- Work Hours: Day Shift, Full Time
- Location: Stockton, CA
- Job Perks: Benefits, Home Daily, Overtime Available
Centerline is your one access point to limitless truck driving opportunities. Our job is to connect you with safe, rewarding work at top companies while maintaining your flexibility and work / life balance.
Call 209-410-6229 for more information!
- Operate straight truck safely
- Deliver glass, unloading with a pallet jack
- Perform pre and post-trip inspections
- Keep equipment clean and presentable
- Verify paperwork for completeness and accuracy
- Full-time, local deliveries
- Monday through Friday 5 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Qualifications & Experience
- 1 year of delivery driving experience
- Valid License and Medical Card
- No endorsements required, but highly preferred
- Ability to pass drug screen
- No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 5 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years OR more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
- 22 years of age or older
- Competitive hourly rate starting at $22.00
- Home every weekend
- Vacation, holiday and sick pay
- Eligibility for health benefits including: medical (Kaiser), dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k options available
- Direct Deposit or Debit Card
Our goal is to help drivers find the job they’ve always wanted. Whether it’s competitive pay, local routes, or a work schedule that fits your lifestyle, Centerline is committed to finding the right job for you. Our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, locate temporarily to new markets or work for a single customer full-time. Centerline offers you the type of driving job that fits your needs.
A criminal background check may be required. Criminal convictions do not necessarily disqualify an applicant from consideration for a position. An individual assessment of an applicant’s prior criminal convictions will be made before excluding an applicant from consideration. TrueBlue, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and comply with all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practice laws.