Non CDL Class C Driver Kearns UT
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Local
- Pay Rate: $20.00 /hr
- Work Hours: Day Shift, Full Time, Weekend Work
- Location: Kearns, UT
- Job Perks: Benefits, Home Daily
Centerline is your one access point to limitless driving opportunities. Our job is to connect you with safe, rewarding work at top companies while maintaining your flexibility and work / life balance.
Call 801-762-8196 for more information!
- Operate a 26′ Dry Van safely
- Deliver produce and deli products
- Perform pre and post-trip inspections
- Keep equipment clean and presentable
- Verify paperwork for completeness and accuracy
- Full-time, local delivery driver
- Saturday through Tuesday 2 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2 years of delivery driving experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass drug screen
- No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 5 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years OR more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
- 22 years of age or older
- Multiple job opportunities with just one application – our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies
- Competitive hourly pay starting at $20
- Premium time available with pay rates starting at $30
- Eligibility for health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
At Centerline, we value and respect the drivers we put to work day in and day out. In fact, we built our entire driver culture around a simple concept: Respect the Drive. Through this program you’ll earn incentives, recognition and other great rewards. Learn more about our recognition programs by visiting our Respect the Drive page at Centerlinedrivers.com.
Our goal is to help CDL drivers find the job they’ve always wanted. Whether it’s competitive pay, local routes, or a work schedule that fits your lifestyle, Centerline is committed to finding the right job for you. Our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, locate temporarily to new markets or work for a single customer full-time. Centerline offers you the type of driving job that fits your needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ref No. 452460