Job Description

NON CDL Class C Driver Gardena CA

  • Industry: Transportation
  • Job Type: Delivery Driver
  • Pay Rate: $19.19 /hr
  • Work Hours: Full Time
  • Location: Gardena, CA
  • Job Perks: Benefits, Home Daily, Overtime Available
Date Posted: May. 20, 2022

Job Description

We are currently hiring airline catering professionals to serve domestic and international flights in LAX. We have a fast-paced, fun, and diverse work environment that puts YOU first.

If you are interested in working with Fortune 500 companies such as United Airlines and JetBlue?  Do you have interest in working around planes? Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? If this sounds like you, Centerline wants to talk.

Call 213-226-0038 to schedule an interview with your local recruiter today!

Starting pay and shift: $19.19 per hour paid weekly via – Direct Deposit or Debit Card.

Shift Availability: Start times from 4am – 11am– must be able to work weekends and holidays

Job Responsibilities:

  • Assist Customer Service Representative (CSR) in catering aircraft
  • Guides CSR to aircraft safely and accurately; this will require walking the length of the aircraft multiple times per day
  • Pick up and placement of 10-20lbs airplane chocks as you make your way around the aircraft
  • Must be comfortable maneuvering onto/off truck to unload
  • May be required to complete pre-trip truck inspection as directed
  • May be asked to drive to the aircraft and exchange old equipment with new
  • Maintain any airport required documentation that includes the Badge Office and Customs & Border Protection (USCBP) We will provide all training and certifications needed.
  • Must be flexible and open to working weekends and all three shifts – 24/7 operation

Work Environment:

  • Majority of duties performed outside in all weather conditions and aircraft noise
  • Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move product, equipment and supplies up to fifty (50) pounds as you will be physically moving 80% of your day. The other 20% will consist of driving as needed
  • Must be able to work at heights up to 25 feet or more depending upon aircraft

Qualifications & Experience

  • No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years -OR- no more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the previous 3 years on your CA K4 or H6 DMV printout
  • Must be able to obtain a Custom’s Seal and Drivers RAD Icon.
  • Must be at least 22 years old

Benefits

  • Medical Kaiser HMO, MetLife Dental, Vision, and life insurance
  • 40 hours of vacation on first year anniversary
  • 6 paid holidays Starting DAY 1
  • 401(k)
  • 24 hours of sick pay after completing 90 days
  • Interested in becoming a Commercial driver, on the job training to gain your Class B License

We are an equal opportunity employer and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.

A criminal background check may be required. Criminal convictions do not necessarily disqualify an applicant from consideration for a position. An individual assessment of an applicant’s prior criminal convictions will be made before excluding an applicant from consideration.

We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance No. 184652. If you need more information, or wish to report violation of this ordinance, please contact the Department of Public Works (DAA), Bureau of Contract Administration.

REF NO. 453839