Mobile Class A CDL Driver
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Mobile Driver Services
- Pay Rate: $26.00 - $31.00 /hr
- Work Hours: Varies, Weekend Work
- Location: Huntsville, AL
Benefits, Flexible Schedule, Overtime Available
Date Posted: Apr. 22, 2021Apply Now
Ready for an adventure? Come fly with us! Centerline is looking for experienced truck drivers to join our Mobile Drivers Service division. As a mobile truck driver, you’ll travel to different cities and see the sights while you complete your assignment. Our mobile drivers EARN AN AVERAGE of $1800 per week!
Text the word DRIVE to (314) 254-8446 or call for more information!
- Travel from home for 4-5 weeks
- Shifts will range from 8-14 hours, 5 days a week (average 55 hours/week)
- Driving various types of Class A equipment including Dry Van, Doubles, Flatbed, Foodservice / Reefer, LTL, etc. based on experience and license eligibility
- Unloading freight when required (approximately 40%)
Qualifications & Experience
- 1 year of Class A driving experience
- No endorsements required but are preferred
- Previous snow experience required for winter months
- No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years OR no more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
- 22 years of age or older
- Multiple job opportunities with just one application – our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies
- Average weekly pay starting at $1,800+ (OT after 40 hrs)
- Starting between $26.00 – $31.00 Per Hour + Premium Time after 40 hrs
- $30/day per diem
- Eligibility for health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
- Flights, travel time, and hotels all accommodated and fully paid
As a Mobile Class A CDL driver, you’ll have the opportunity to travel to different cities and see the sights while you complete your assignment. To excel in this role, you will need to be flexible and comfortable being away from home. We believe that there is a perfect job for everyone, but it may not be in your backyard. Our team will fully accommodate and cover your flights, travel time, hotels, and more. #mobile
Our goal is to help drivers find the job they’ve always wanted. Whether it’s competitive pay, local routes, or a work schedule that fits your lifestyle, Centerline is committed to finding the right job for you. Centerline drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, locate temporarily to new markets or work for a single customer full-time. Centerline offers you the type of driving job that fits your needs.
You will receive recurring text messages from Centerline Drivers. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel, text HELP for help. By texting YES, you agree to receive text messages from Centerline Drivers at your mobile number, which may be sent through an automatic telephone dialing system. Consent not required to be considered for employment. Privacy info at www.centerlinedrivers.com/privacy-policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.