Mobile Class A CDL Driver Corpus Christi TX
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Mobile Driver Service
- Pay Rate: $32.00 - $35.00 /hr
- Work Hours: Varies, Weekend Work
- Location: Corpus Christi, TX
- Job Perks: Benefits, Flexible Schedule, Overtime Available
Ready for an adventure? Come fly with us! Centerline is looking for experienced truck drivers to join our Mobile Drivers Service division. As a mobile truck driver, you’ll travel to different cities and see the sights while you complete your assignment. Our mobile drivers EARN AN AVERAGE of $1800 per week!
Call (626) 389-3998 for more information!
- Travel from home for 4-5 weeks
- Shifts will range from 8-14 hours, 5 days a week (average 55 hours/week)
- Driving various types of Class A equipment including Dry Van, Doubles, Flatbed, Foodservice / Reefer, LTL, etc. based on experience and license eligibility
- Unloading freight when required (approximately 40%)
Qualifications & Experience
- 1 year of Class A driving experience
- No endorsements required but are preferred
- Previous snow experience required for winter months
- No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years OR no more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
- 22 years of age or older
- Multiple job opportunities with just one application – our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies
- Average weekly pay starting at $1,800+ (OT after 40 hrs)
- Starting between $32 -$35 Per Hour + Premium Time after 40 hrs
- $30/day per diem
- Eligibility for health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
- Flights, travel time, and hotels all accommodated and fully paid
As a Mobile Class A CDL driver, you’ll have the opportunity to travel to different cities and see the sights while you complete your assignment. To excel in this role, you will need to be flexible and comfortable being away from home. We believe that there is a perfect job for everyone, but it may not be in your backyard. Our team will fully accommodate and cover your flights, travel time, hotels, and more. #mobile
Our goal is to help drivers find the job they’ve always wanted. Whether it’s competitive pay, local routes, or a work schedule that fits your lifestyle, Centerline is committed to finding the right job for you. Centerline drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, locate temporarily to new markets or work for a single customer full-time. Centerline offers you the type of driving job that fits your needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.