Class B Yard Hostler – Home Daily – 6 Months Experience!
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Yard Hostler
- Pay Rate: $23 /hr
- Work Hours: Full Time, Night Shift
- Location: Smyrna, TN
- Job Perks: Benefits, Home Daily, No freight handling, Overtime Available
Join the Centerline Family! We have an amazing opportunity for Class B drivers moving trailers between doors and/or between yards. Work 10 hour shifts and be home with your family EVERY DAY! Only 6 months experience is required for this role. If you have aspirations of becoming a Class A driver someday, this role will provide you with extensive experience coupling and uncoupling trailers and backing into dock doors.
What you’ll do:
- Operate a Yard Goat safely
- Move trailers between doors and/or between yards
- Schedule is Monday through Friday
- 10-hour shifts starting at 8:45 PM
Qualifications & Experience
What you’ll need:
- 6 months of Class B driving experience, with some backing experience
- Valid Class B License & Medical Card
- Ability to pass a drug screen
- No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 5 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years OR more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
- 22 years of age or older
What you’ll get:
- Competitive hourly pay starting at $23.00
- Plenty of OT available!
- Home Daily!
- Eligibility for health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
At Centerline, we value and respect the drivers we put to work. In fact, we built our entire driver culture around a simple concept: Respect the Drive. You’ll earn incentives, recognition, and other great rewards through this program. Learn more about our recognition programs by visiting our Respect the Drive page at Centerlinedrivers.com.
Our goal is to help CDL drivers find the job they’ve always wanted. Whether it’s competitive pay, local routes, or a work schedule that fits your lifestyle, Centerline is committed to finding the right job for you. Our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, locate temporarily in new markets or work for a single customer full-time. Centerline offers you the type of driving job that fits your needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.