Local Class C Non-CDL Driver Costa Mesa CA
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Local
- Pay Rate: $21.50 /hr
- Work Hours: Day Shift
- Location: Costa Mesa, CA
- Job Perks: Benefits, Home Daily, Overtime Available
Centerline is your one access point to limitless driving opportunities. Our job is to connect you with safe, rewarding work at top companies while maintaining your flexibility and work / life balance.
Call 714-855-1714 for more information!
What you’ll do:
- Operate a 24′ Stake Bed safely
- Deliver escalator and elevator parts
- Securing cargo by strapping
- Unloading with a pallet jack or forklift
- Perform pre and post-trip inspections
- Full-time, local delivery driver
- Monday through Friday starting between 5 a.m. – 6 a.m.
Qualifications & Experience
What you’ll need:
- 1 year of delivery driving experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass drug screen
- No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 5 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years OR more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
- 22 years of age or older
What you’ll get:
- Multiple job opportunities with just one application – our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies
- Competitive hourly pay starting at $21.50
- Premium time available with pay rates starting at $32.25
- Eligibility for health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
At Centerline, we value and respect the drivers we put to work day in and day out. In fact, we built our entire driver culture around a simple concept: Respect the Drive. Through this program you’ll earn incentives, recognition and other great rewards. Learn more about our recognition programs by visiting our Respect the Drive page at Centerlinedrivers.com.
Our goal is to help drivers find the job they’ve always wanted. Whether it’s competitive pay, local routes, or a work schedule that fits your lifestyle, Centerline is committed to finding the right job for you. Centerline drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, locate temporarily to new markets or work for a single customer full-time. Centerline offers you the type of driving job that fits your needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
A criminal background check may be required. Criminal convictions do not necessarily disqualify an applicant from consideration for a position. An individual assessment of an applicant’s prior criminal convictions will be made before excluding an applicant from consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance No. 184652. If you need more information, or wish to report violation of this ordinance, please contact the Department of Public Works (DAA), Bureau of Contract Administration.
REF No. 452352