Local Class A Truck Driver Night Shift
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Local
- Pay Rate: $90,000 Annually
- Work Hours: Full Time, Night Shift, Weekend Work
- Location: Grand Prairie, TX
- Job Perks: Home Daily
you with safe, rewarding work at top companies while maintaining your flexibility and work/life balance.
Call 972-675-7138 for more information!
What you’ll do:
- Operate a 28′, 36′, 48′ Reefer safely
- Items hauling Dairy, paper products
- $1275 weekly guarantee
- Perform pre-and post-trip inspections
- Keep equipment clean and presentable
- Verify paperwork for completeness and accuracy
- Full-time local/short haul
- Schedule from Monday through Saturday
- Shift start time between 2:00 PM– 6:00 PM
Qualifications & Experience
What you’ll need:
- 1 year Tractor/ Trailer of Class A driving experience
- Valid Class A License and Medical Card
- No endorsements required but highly preferred
- Ability to pass a drug screen
- No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 5 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years OR more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
- 22 years of age or older
What you’ll get:
- Competitive annually pay starting at $90,000
- Eligibility for health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
- Multiple job opportunities with just one application – our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies
At Centerline, we value and respect the drivers we put to a workday day out. In fact, we built our entire driver culture around a simple concept: Respect the Drive. You’ll earn incentives, recognition, and other great rewards through this program. Learn more about our recognition programs by visiting our Respect the Drive page at Centerlinedrivers.com.
Our goal is to help CDL drivers find the job they’ve always wanted. Whether it’s competitive pay, local routes, or a work schedule that fits your lifestyle, Centerline is committed to finding the right job for you. Our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, locate temporarily in new markets or work for a single customer full-time. Centerline offers you the type of driving job that fits your needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.