Local Class A Flatbed Driver Commerce City CO
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Local
- Pay Rate: $27.00 /hr
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Location: Commerce City, CO
- Job Perks: Benefits, Home Daily, Overtime Available
Centerline is your one access point to limitless truck driving opportunities. Our job is to connect you with safe, rewarding work at top companies while maintaining your flexibility and work / life balance.
Call 720-259-4109 for more information!
- Operate a 53′ Flatbed safely
- Haul steel products
- Securing cargo by tarping and strapping
- Perform pre and post trip inspections to ensure safety
- Keep equipment clean and presentable
- Verify paperwork for completeness and accuracy
- Schedule is flexible
- Shift start time is between 3 a.m. – 5 a.m.
Qualifications & Experience
- 1 year of Class A driving experience
- 6 months of Strapping experience preferred.
- Valid License and Medical Card
- Ability to pass drug screen
- No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 5 years
- Cannot have more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years or no more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
- Twenty-two years of age or older
When joining the Centerline team you receive:
- Multiple job opportunities with just one application – we work with some of the largest and most professional transportation companies in the industry
- Competitive hourly pay starting at $27.00
- Eligibility for health benefits – including medical, dental, and vision.
Our goal is to help CDL drivers find the job they’ve always wanted. Whether it’s competitive pay, local routes, or a work schedule that fits your lifestyle, Centerline is committed to finding the right job for you. Our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, locate temporarily to new markets or work for a single customer full-time. Centerline offers you the type of driving job that fits your needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. #hj