Local Class A CDL Truck Driver
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Driver Management Service, Local
- Pay Rate: $25.00 /hr
- Work Hours: Day Shift, Full Time
- Location: Sparks, NV
Benefits, Flexible Schedule, Home Daily, No freight handling, Overtime Available, Safety Bonus
Date Posted: Nov. 30, 2021Apply Now
Centerline is your one access point to limitless truck driving opportunities. Our job is to connect you with safe, rewarding work at top companies while maintaining your flexibility and work / life balance.
What You’ll Do:
- Operate 53’ Dry Vans safely
- Haul car parts, no touch
- Perform pre and post-trip inspections
- Keep equipment clean and presentable
- Verify paperwork for completeness and accuracy
- Monday through Friday starting at 7 a.m.
Call (916) 436-1323 for more information!
Qualifications & Experience
What You’ll Need:
- 9 months of Class A driving experience
- Valid Class A License
- Ability to pass drug test and background screening
- No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 5 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years OR more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
- 22 years of age or older
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive hourly pay starting at $25.00
- Newer equipment – 2020 Freightliner tractors
- Eligibility for health benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and retirement
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick pay
Our goal is to help CDL drivers find the job they’ve always wanted. Whether it’s competitive pay, local routes, or a work schedule that fits your lifestyle, Centerline is committed to finding the right job for you. Our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, locate temporarily to new markets or work for a single customer full-time. Centerline offers you the type of driving job that fits your needs.
A criminal background check may be required. Criminal convictions do not necessarily disqualify an applicant from consideration for a position. An individual assessment of an applicant’s prior criminal convictions will be made before excluding an applicant from consideration. TrueBlue, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and comply with all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practice laws.