Centerline is your one access point to limitless truck driving opportunities. Our job is to connect you with safe, rewarding work at top companies while maintaining your flexibility and work/life balance.
Call 614-324-6033 for more information!
What you’ll do:
- Operate a Dry Van safely
- Items hauling groceries
- Perform pre-and post-trip inspections
- Keep equipment clean and presentable
- Verify paperwork for completeness and accuracy
- Full-time local/short haul
- Schedule is Monday through Friday
- Shift starts at 8:00 AM
Qualifications & Experience
What you’ll need:
- 6 months of Class A driving experience
- Valid Class A License & Medical Card
- No endorsements required, but highly preferred
- Ability to pass a drug screen
- No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 5 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years OR more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
- 22 years of age or older
What you’ll get:
- Competitive per hour pay starting at $24.00
- Eligibility for health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
- Multiple job opportunities with just one application – our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies
At Centerline, we value and respect the drivers we put to a work. In fact, we built our entire driver culture around a simple concept: Respect the Drive. Through this program, you’ll earn incentives, recognition, and other great rewards. Learn more about our recognition programs by visiting our Respect the Drive page at Centerlinedrivers.com.
Our goal is to help CDL drivers find the job they’ve always wanted. Whether it’s competitive pay, local routes, or a work schedule that fits your lifestyle, Centerline is committed to finding the right job for you. Our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, locate temporarily in new markets or work for a single customer full-time. Centerline offers you the type of driving job that fits your needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.