Local Class A CDL Truck Driver
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Local
- Pay Rate: $29.00 /hr
- Work Hours: Day Shift, Full Time
- Location: Los Angeles , CA
- Job Perks: Home Daily, No freight handling, Overtime Available
Centerline is your one access point to limitless truck driving opportunities. Our job is to connect you with safe, rewarding work at top companies while maintaining your flexibility and work/life balance.
Call 562-276-2634 for more information!
What you’ll do:
- Operate a 48’-53’ Dry Van safely
- Items hauling uniforms, dry or soiled
- Perform pre-and post-trip inspections
- Keep equipment clean and presentable
- Verify paperwork for completeness and accuracy
- Schedule is Monday through Sunday
- Shift starts at 4:00 AM
Qualifications & Experience
What you’ll need:
- 1 year of Class A driving experience
- Valid Class A License & Medical Card
- No endorsements required, but highly preferred
- Ability to pass a drug screen
- No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 5 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years OR more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
- 22 years of age or older
What you’ll get:
- Competitive per hour pay starting at $29.00
- Eligibility for health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
- Multiple job opportunities with just one application – our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies
At Centerline, we value and respect the drivers we put to a work. In fact, we built our entire driver culture around a simple concept: Respect the Drive. Through this program, you’ll earn incentives, recognition, and other great rewards. Learn more about our recognition programs by visiting our Respect the Drive page at Centerlinedrivers.com.
Our goal is to help CDL drivers find the job they’ve always wanted. Whether it’s competitive pay, local routes, or a work schedule that fits your lifestyle, Centerline is committed to finding the right job for you. Our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, locate temporarily in new markets or work for a single customer full-time. Centerline offers you the type of driving job that fits your needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
A criminal background check may be required. Criminal convictions do not necessarily disqualify an applicant from consideration for a position. An individual assessment of an applicant’s prior criminal convictions will be made before excluding an applicant from consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance No. 184652. If you need more information or wish to report a violation of this ordinance, please contact the Department of Public Works (DAA), Bureau of Contract Administration.