Local CDL Class A Route Delivery Drivers Lacey WA
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Local
- Pay Rate: $31 /hr
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Location: Lacey, WA
- Job Perks: Benefits, Home Daily, Overtime Available
Do you love helping people? Are you looking to make a difference in the lives of your neighbors and their families by delivering necessary supplies to healthcare facilities? If this sounds like you, Centerline wants to talk.
Centerline is hiring local Class A truck drivers that will be assigned to the Medline account delivering life-saving medical supplies locally to hospitals, nursing homes or clinics. We are looking for local truck drivers who have expertise in navigating the Portland area. You will excel in this role if you have experience operating dry vans on local route deliveries.
Call 253-617-0017 for more information!
What you’ll do:
- Safely operate a 48’-53’ Dry Van
- Items hauling Medical Supplies unloading with Pallet Jack
- Keep equipment clean and presentable
- Verify paperwork for completeness and accuracy
- Complete pre-and post-trip inspections
- Shift starts at 4 PM
Qualifications & Experience
What you’ll need:
- 1 year of Class A driving experience required within the previous 36 months
- No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 7 years or no more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the previous 7 years
- 22 years of age
What you’ll get:
- Competitive hourly pay starting at $31.00
- Paid every Friday
- Home daily with local routes – we care about work-life balance
- Medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account
- World class benefits once transitioned to Medline
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.