Local CDL Class A Fleet Technician
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Local
- Pay Rate: $23.50 /hr
- Work Hours: Part Time
- Location: Dayville, CT
Benefits, Home Daily, Overtime Available
Date Posted: Jul. 19, 2021Apply Now
Centerline is your one access point to limitless truck driving opportunities. Our job is to connect you with safe, rewarding work at top companies while maintaining your flexibility and work / life balance.
Call (413) 825-9317 for more information!
- Safely operate a Trailer
- You will work with our experienced mechanics on difficult repairs
- You will build relationships with vendors when getting estimates for parts or labor
- You will interact with professional truck drivers to salespeople
- Perform pre and post-trip inspections
- Part-time local Level C Fleet Technician
- 1st shift
Qualifications & Experience
- 1 year of Class A driving experience
- Valid Class A License and Medical Card
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to climb, bend, reach, stoop, kneel, stretch, and work in tight spaces for extended periods with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to pass drug screen
- No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 5 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years OR more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
- 22 years of age or older
- Multiple job opportunities with just one application – our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies
- Competitive hourly pay starting at $23.50
- Premium time available with pay rates starting at $35.25
- Eligibility for health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
Our goal is to help CDL drivers find the job they’ve always wanted. Whether it’s competitive pay, local routes, or a work schedule that fits your lifestyle, Centerline is committed to finding the right job for you. Our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, locate temporarily to new markets or work for a single customer full-time. Centerline offers you the type of driving job that fits your needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.