Home Daily – No Touch – Class A Driver Portsmouth VA
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Local
- Pay Rate: $23.50 /hr
- Work Hours: Day Shift, Full Time, Weekend Work
- Location: Portsmouth, VA
- Job Perks: Benefits, Home Daily, No freight handling
Call 678-460-4175 for more information!
What you’ll do:
- Operate a 20′ – 53′ Drayage/Containers, Vans & Reefers
- Haul freight of all kinds, no freight handling
- Perform pre and post-trip inspections
- Keep equipment clean and presentable
- Verify paperwork for completeness and accuracy
- Full-time local haul
- Monday through Friday with alternating Saturdays starting between 4 a.m. – 6 a.m.
Qualifications & Experience
What you’ll get:
- 18 months of Class A driving experience
- Valid Class A License and Medical Card
- TWIC card required & Hazmat endorsement needed
- Ability to pass drug screen
- No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 5 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years OR more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
- 22 years of age or older
What you’ll need:
- Competitive hourly pay starting at $23.50 – $1,300 per week – $68k per year
- Eligibility for health benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and 401k
At Centerline, we value and respect the drivers we put to work day in and day out. In fact, we built our entire driver culture around a simple concept: Respect the Drive. Through this program you’ll earn incentives, recognition and other great rewards. Learn more about our recognition programs by visiting our Respect the Drive page at Centerlinedrivers.com.
Our goal is to help CDL drivers find the job they’ve always wanted. Whether it’s competitive pay, local routes, or a work schedule that fits your lifestyle, Centerline is committed to finding the right job for you. Our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, locate temporarily to new markets or work for a single customer full-time. Centerline offers you the type of driving job that fits your needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ref No. 462057