Full Time Small Engine Repair Mechanic
- Industry: Warehousing & Distribution
- Job Type: Local
- Pay Rate: $19 /hr
- Work Hours: Day Shift
- Location: La Vergne, TN
- Job Perks: Benefits, Home Daily, No freight handling, Overtime Available
Small Engine Repair Mechanic / Technicians are responsible for helping the company provide an excellent and consistent service quality product through proper diagnosis, repair, warranty/non-warranty evaluation, cleaning and documentation of each unit that is brought into the Service Center for repair or refurbishment so that the customer is given an excellent service experience.
Call 615-866-0288 for more information!
What you’ll do:
- Repair all assigned units correctly, safely and efficiently.
- Accurately document all work performed to each unit on the work order for invoicing.
- Accurately capture all product information including serial number, model number and other required information for the proper filing of warranty claims.
- Clean repaired units prior to moving them to the outbound area for delivery
- .Look up parts via computer and retrieve parts from parts shelves when needed
- Schedule is Monday through Friday
- Shift starts at 7 AM
Qualifications & Experience
What you’ll need:
- Ability to diagnose and repair 2 cycle and 4 cycle equipment
- Experience with repairing riding mowers, generators, snow blowers, pressure washers, push mowers, etc.
- Ability to use the computer for parts look up.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Walks, stands, bends and squats during the entire shift.
- Ability to move and lift up to 50 lbs. on a frequent basis.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive per hour pay starting at $19
- Eligibility for health benefits, sick pay, and vacation days including medical, dental, and vision.
- Multiple job opportunities with just one application – our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies
At Centerline, we value and respect the drivers we put to a workday in and day out. In fact, we built our entire driver culture around a simple concept: Respect the Drive. Through this program, you’ll earn incentives, recognition, and other great rewards. Learn more about our recognition programs by visiting our Respect the Drive page at Centerlinedrivers.com.
Our goal is to help CDL drivers find the job they’ve always wanted. Whether it’s competitive pay, local routes, or a work schedule that fits your lifestyle, Centerline is committed to finding the right job for you. Our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, locate temporarily in new markets or work for a single customer full-time. Centerline offers you the type of driving job that fits your needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.