Commercial Class A Driver Phoenix AZ
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Yard Hostler
- Pay Rate: $25 /hr
- Work Hours: Night Shift, Weekend Work
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Job Perks: Benefits
Centerline is your one access point to limitless truck driving opportunities. Our job is to connect you with safe, rewarding work at top companies while maintaining your flexibility and work / life balance.
Call 602-283-3622 for more information!
What you’ll do:
- Operate a 53′ Dry Van safely
- Haul general freight, no freight handling required
- Perform pre and post-trip inspections
- Keep equipment clean and presentable
- Verify paperwork for completeness and accuracy
- Full-time local haul
- 6 p.m. – 6 a.m.
Qualifications & Experience
What you’ll need:
- 1 year of Class A driving experience
- Valid Class A License and Medical Card
- Prior yard hostling experience required
- Bilingual / Spanish a plus!
- Ability to pass drug screen
- No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 5 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years OR more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
- 22 years of age or older
What you’ll get:
- Competitive per hour pay starting at $25.00
- Eligibility for health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
- Premium time available with pay rates starting at $37.50
- Multiple job opportunities with just one application – our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies
At Centerline, we value and respect the drivers we put to workday in and day out. In fact, we built our entire driver culture around a simple concept: Respect the Drive. Through this program you’ll earn incentives, recognition and other great rewards. Learn more about our recognition programs by visiting our Respect the Drive page at Centerlinedrivers.com.
Our goal is to help CDL drivers find the job they’ve always wanted. Whether it’s competitive pay, local routes, or a work schedule that fits your lifestyle, Centerline is committed to finding the right job for you. Our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, locate temporarily to new markets or work for a single customer full-time. Centerline offers you the type of driving job that fits your needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ref No. 433411