Commercial Class A Driver
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Local
- Pay Rate: $26.25 /hr
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Location: Orange, CA
Benefits, Home Daily
Date Posted: Aug. 17, 2021Apply Now
Centerline is your one access point to limitless truck driving opportunities. Our job is to connect you with safe, rewarding work at top companies while maintaining your flexibility and work / life balance.
Call (562) 888-4147 for more information!
- Operate a 53′ Dry Van safely
- Haul general commodities, unloading with a pallet jack
- Perform pre and post-trip inspections
- Keep equipment clean and presentable
- Verify paperwork for completeness and accuracy
- Full-time local haul
- Wednesday through Sunday 3 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2 years of Class A driving experience
- Valid License and Medical Card
- No endorsements required, but highly preferred
- Ability to pass drug screen
- No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 5 years
- Cannot have more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years or no more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
- 22 years of age or older
- Multiple job opportunities with just one application – our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies
- Competitive hourly pay starting at $26.25
- Eligibility for health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
Our goal is to help CDL drivers find the job they’ve always wanted. Whether it’s competitive pay, local routes, or a work schedule that fits your lifestyle, Centerline is committed to finding the right job for you. Our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, locate temporarily to new markets or work for a single customer full-time. Centerline offers you the type of driving job that fits your needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
A criminal background check may be required. Criminal convictions do not necessarily disqualify an applicant from consideration for a position. An individual assessment of an applicant’s prior criminal convictions will be made before excluding an applicant from consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance No. 184652. If you need more information, or wish to report violation of this ordinance, please contact the Department of Public Works (DAA), Bureau of Contract Administration.