Class B Local Driver Day Shift
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Local
- Pay Rate: $27.00 /hr
- Work Hours: Day Shift, Full Time
- Location: Kansas City, KS
- Job Perks: Home Daily
Centerline is your one access point to limitless truck driving opportunities. Our job is to connect you with safe, rewarding work at top companies while maintaining your flexibility and work/life balance.
Call 816-298-0057 OR 816-278-1121 for more information!
What you’ll do:
- Safely operate 28’ box truck
- Items hauling all types of freight
- Using Lift Gate, Electric Pallet Jack, Dolly. Lifting, push or pulling up to 50lbs
- Mostly business deliveries, but some residential
- Perform pre-and post-trip inspections
- Full-time local/short haul
- Schedule is Monday through Friday
- Start time 7:00 AM
Qualifications & Experience
- 1 year of Class B driving experience of Pallet Jack, Lift Gate and Multiple stop delivery
- Valid Class B License and Medical Card
- Hazmat endorsement is required, but highly preferred
- Ability to pass a drug screen
- No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 5 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years OR more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
- 22 years of age or older
- Competitive hourly pay starting at $27.00/hr
- Eligibility for health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
- Multiple job opportunities with just one application – our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies
At Centerline, we value and respect the drivers we put to a workday in and day out. In fact, we built our entire driver culture around a simple concept: Respect the Drive. Through this program, you’ll earn incentives, recognition, and other great rewards. Learn more about our recognition programs by visiting our Respect the Drive page at Centerlinedrivers.com.
Our goal is to help CDL drivers find the job they’ve always wanted. Whether it’s competitive pay, local routes, or a work schedule that fits your lifestyle, Centerline is committed to finding the right job for you. Our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, locate temporarily in new markets or work for a single customer full-time. Centerline offers you the type of driving job that fits your needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.