Class B Local Driver Day Shift
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Local
- Pay Rate: $35 /hr
- Work Hours: Day Shift, Flexible, Full Time
- Location: Pacific, WA
- Job Perks: Benefits, Home Daily, Overtime Available
Centerline is your one access point to limitless truck driving opportunities. Our job is to connect you with safe, rewarding work at top companies while maintaining your flexibility and work / life balance.
Call 253-617-0017 for more information!
- Operate a 26’ Straight Truck safely
- Hauling Auto parts
- Automatic trucks, route runs north to Bellingham and back to Pacific, 8-10 stops per day.
- Keep equipment clean and presentable
- Verify paperwork for completeness and accuracy
- Full-time local haul
- Schedule is Monday to Friday
- Starting at 5:45 a.m.
Qualifications & Experience
- 1yrs of Class B experience of Multiple stop delivery
- Valid Class B License and Medical Card
- No endorsements required
- Ability to pass drug screen
- No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 5 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years OR more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
- 22 years of age or older
- Multiple job opportunities with just one application – our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies
- Competitive hourly pay starting at $35
- Eligibility for health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
Our goal is to help CDL drivers find the job they’ve always wanted. Whether it’s competitive pay, local routes, or a work schedule that fits your lifestyle, Centerline is committed to finding the right job for you. Our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, locate temporarily to new markets or work for a single customer full-time. Centerline offers you the type of driving job that fits your needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.