Class B Driver
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Local
- Pay Rate: $18.50 /hr
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Location: Birmingham, AL
Benefits, Home Daily, Overtime Available
Date Posted: Apr. 2, 2021Apply Now
Do you have your Class B CDL? Are you seeking local routes that fit your schedule? Centerline is looking for a CDL Class B Driver dedicated to operating with safety and integrity.
For this full-time opportunity as a Class B Driver with Centerline, you will complete local deliveries with efficiency and reliability in the Birmingham area. This opening is for a 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. shift. You will be responsible for completing all deliveries while providing exceptional customer service.
We work with many of the country’s top Fortune 1000 companies. We are dedicated to acting as your career coach, and we are committed to matching your endorsements and skills to the routes, equipment, and shifts that are right for you allowing you to stay behind the wheel in driving jobs which allow you to excel.
- Safely operate 26' Box Truck
- Haul boxes of insulated cable; cable boxes; and cable remote control
- Assist with loading and unloading
- Perform pre and post trip inspections.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Questions? Call (205) 206-9215 for more information.
Qualifications & Experience
- 1 year of Class B driving experience
- Valid Class B License and Medical Card
- No endorsements required, but highly preferred
- Ability to pass drug screen
- No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 5 years
- Cannot have more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years or no more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
- Twenty-two years of age or older
When joining the Centerline team you receive:
- Multiple job opportunities with just one application – we work with some of the largest and most professional transportation companies in the industry
- Competitive hourly pay starting at $18.50
- Overtime available with pay rates starting at $27.75
- Eligibility for health benefits from Day 1 of employment, including medical, dental, and vision.