Class A Truck Drivers Job Fair
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Local
- Pay Rate: $22.75 /hr
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Location: Ontario, CA
Benefits, Flexible Schedule, Home Daily, Overtime Available
Date Posted: Apr. 30, 2021Apply Now
Centerline Drivers is hiring CDL Drivers now. Come join our team – TODAY.
As a driver, you’re important everywhere you go. Businesses and customers are excited to see you. You help companies get their products to the people who need them. And, when you drive, you play an important part in keeping the economy moving. People around the world rely on you every day to keep their businesses running smoothly. Centerline drivers earn excellent money, get paid weekly and enjoy a great benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision insurance and much more. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we invite you to apply today
Class A Drivers; Open House: Saturday, May 22nd 2021 from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
1520 East Mission Blvd Suit B Ontario CA, 91761
Key aspects of this position include:
- Get paid by the hour! Paid weekly on Friday!
- Starting pay at $22.75 per hour plus OT
- All local, home daily runs
- Class A – Dry Vans
- Full Time, Temp to Perm / Temp to Hire available
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision and much more
- Vacation accumulation, Floating Holidays, sick time and holiday pay
- New Hire Bonus program / Quarterly Bonus
Qualifications & Experience
Please bring with you:
2. Valid Med Card
3. Social Security Card or other I-9 approved document
4. 10-year work history with employer names, phone numbers, and addresses
5. MVR (DMV) printout less than 30 days old, if you have one
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
1. Must have at least 1 year (no less than 12 months) recent Class A driving experience
2. Endorsements plus experience preferred but not required
3. Willing to unload and flexible with schedule
4. Decent MVR (DMV) printout
5. Clean Criminal History
6. Must be at least 22 years old
As a Centerline Professional Transportation Driver you can expect:
- Opportunities – Our system gives you the flexibility to fill a variety of job opportunities with well-known employers. Our CDL Truck Drivers work in both short-term and dedicated long-term driver positions
- Job Alerts – Our unique job alert system lets you know when new positions open up.
- Stability – Our Parent Company is TrueBlue, Inc. the leading provider of blue-collar staffing. In 2012, TrueBlue connected approximately 350,000 people to work and served approximately 140,000 businesses in the retail, wholesale, manufacturing, transportation, aviation, and construction industries. Join Us Today.
If you are unable to attend, please call (909) 283-0762 to schedule an interview or click on link below for a virtual interview https://calendly.com/glucero-1/centerline-drivers-virtual-hiring-event?month=2021-04 [calendly.com]
Centerline is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Multiple job opportunities with just one application – our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies
- Eligibility for health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
Our goal is to help CDL drivers find the job they’ve always wanted. Whether it’s competitive pay, local routes, or a work schedule that fits your lifestyle, Centerline is committed to finding the right job for you. Our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, locate temporarily to new markets or work for a single customer full-time. Centerline offers you the type of driving job that fits your needs.
You will receive recurring text messages from Centerline Drivers. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel, text HELP for help. By texting YES, you agree to receive text messages from Centerline Drivers at your mobile number, which may be sent through an automatic telephone dialing system. Consent not required to be considered for employment. Privacy info at www.centerlinedrivers.com/privacy-policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location: 685 E. Carnegie Dr, Suite 230, San Bernardino, CA
Phone Number: (909) 283-0762