Class A Driver
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Driver Management Service, Local
- Pay Rate: $52,000 - $67,600 Annually
- Work Hours:
- Location: Stockton, CA
Benefits, Overtime Available
Date Posted: Nov. 30, 2021Apply Now
Do you love to give back? Are you looking to make a difference in the lives of our veterans and their families? If this sounds like you, Centerline wants to talk.
Call (209) 753-4005 for more information!
Centerline is hiring for a local Class A truck driver who will be dedicated to the Coastal Pacific Food Distributors team. Coastal, a leading global supply chain provider, is committed to serving the needs of service men and women. In this role, you will deliver perishable and non-perishable goods within a 200-mile radius. Locations you will service include military bases, ports, and Dollar General stores. Successful truck drivers can safely operate trailers as large as 53’ and have experience operating Freightliner or International 3-axle day cabs. This is a local route, which means you’ll be home daily.
- Pull 48′ and 53′ reefers, dry vans and containers
- Haul perishable and non-perishable goods
- Perform pre and post-trip inspections to ensure safety
- Keep equipment clean and presentable
- Verify paperwork for completeness and accuracy
Qualifications & Experience
- 1 year of Class A driving experience
- No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years OR more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
- Possession of a TWIC Card preferred
- Refrigerated trailer experience preferred but not required
- Competitive annual pay starting between $52,000 – $67,600
- 401K and life insurance
- Medical, dental and vision
- Vacation, holiday, and sick pay available
- Driver appreciation events
- Quarterly safety bonuses
Centerline is committed to finding the right truck driving job for you. Our goal is to connect you with safe, rewarding work at top companies while maintaining your flexibility and work / life balance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.