Class A Driver Stockton CA
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Driver Management Service, Local
- Pay Rate: $80,000 - $110,000 Annually
- Work Hours:
- Location: Stockton, CA
- Job Perks: Benefits, Overtime Available
Do you love to give back? Are you looking to make a difference in the lives of our veterans and their families? If this sounds like you, Centerline wants to talk.
Call 323-642-6020 for more information!
What You’ll Do:
- Pull 48′ and 53′ reefers, dry vans and containers
- Haul perishable and non-perishable goods to Military Bases, Dollar Generals and Amazon
- Perform pre and post-trip inspections to ensure safety
- Keep equipment clean and presentable
- Verify paperwork for completeness and accuracy
Qualifications & Experience
What You’ll Need:
- 1 year of Class A driving experience
- Valid Class A License
- Ability to pass drug test and background screening
- No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 5 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years OR more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
- Possession of a TWIC Card preferred
- Refrigerated trailer experience preferred but not required
- 22 years of age or older
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive annual wages starting at 80K to 110K
- Additional compensation
- $1,000 sign on bonus
- $500 quarterly safety bonus
- $1000 year-end bonus with $200 yearly increase
- Newer and clean equipment – 2020 Freightliner tractors
- Eligible for medical, dental, vision, and life in 60 days, with additional coverage’s available to you
- Family culture environment, multiple yearly driver w/family events
- Home every night, allows a work and home balance.
At Centerline, we value and respect the drivers we put to work day in and day out. In fact, we built our entire driver culture around a simple concept: Respect the Drive. Through this program you’ll earn incentives, recognition and other great rewards. Learn more about our recognition programs by visiting our Respect the Drive page at Centerlinedrivers.com.
Centerline is hiring for a local Class A truck driver who will be dedicated to the Coastal Pacific Food Distributors team. Coastal, a leading global supply chain provider, is committed to serving the needs of service men and women. In this role, you will deliver perishable and non-perishable goods within a 200-mile radius. Locations you will service include military bases, ports, and Dollar General stores. Successful truck drivers can safely operate trailers as large as 53’ and have experience operating Freightliner or International 3-axle day cabs. This is a local route, which means you’ll be home daily.
Centerline is committed to finding the right truck driving job for you. Our goal is to connect you with safe, rewarding work at top companies while maintaining your flexibility and work / life balance.
A criminal background check may be required. Criminal convictions do not necessarily disqualify an applicant from consideration for a position. An individual assessment of an applicant’s prior criminal convictions will be made before excluding an applicant from consideration. TrueBlue, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and comply with all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practice laws.