Class A Driver Spokane WA
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Local
- Pay Rate: $29 /hr
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Location: Spokane, WA
- Job Perks: Benefits, Home Daily, Overtime Available
Do you love helping people? Are you looking to make a difference in the lives of your neighbors and their families by delivering necessary supplies to healthcare facilities? If this sounds like you, Centerline wants to talk.
Centerline is hiring local Class A truck drivers that will be delivering life-saving medical supplies locally to hospitals, nursing homes or clinics. We are looking for local truck drivers who have expertise in navigating the Spokane area. You will excel in this role if you have experience operating dry vans on local route deliveries.
Call 253-617-0017 for more information!
What you’ll do:
- Operate a 36′ – 48′ Dry Van safely
- Haul medical supplies, unloading and loading required
- Unload healthcare supplies with a dolly, hand truck, pallet jack, or U-boat
- Effectively communicate with customers and the team
- Perform pre and post-trip inspections
- Keep equipment clean and presentable
- Verify paperwork for completeness and accuracy
- Full-time local haul
- Starting between 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Qualifications & Experience
What you’ll need:
- 1 year of Class A driving experience required within the previous 36 months
- Doubles endorsement plus experience required
- No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 7 years or no more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the previous 7 years
- 22 years of age
What you’ll get:
- Competitive hourly pay starting at $29.00
- Premium time available with pay rates starting at $43.50
- Paid every Friday
- Home daily with local routes – we care about work-life balance
- Medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account
- World class benefits once transitioned to the client
We are an equal opportunity employer and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
REF NO. 452817