Class A Doubles Local Truck Driver
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Local
- Pay Rate: $28.53 /hr
- Work Hours: Day Shift, Full Time
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Job Perks: Benefits, Flexible Schedule, Home Daily, Overtime Available
Centerline is your one access point to limitless truck driving opportunities. Our job is to connect you with safe, rewarding work at top companies while maintaining your flexibility and work / life balance.
Call 253-617-0017 for more information!
What you’ll do:
- Operate a 53′ Refrigerated Tractor Trailer safely
- Hauling fresh and packaged bread products
- Driver will have to roll carts of bread products off the truck and into delivery location.
- May have to breakdown carts.
- Perform pre and post-trip inspections
- Keep equipment clean and presentable
- Verify paperwork for completeness and accuracy
- Schedule is Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday
- Shift starting at 7 a.m.
Qualifications & Experience
What you’ll need:
- 1 year of Class A Experience
- 6 months of Pallet Jack Experience
- Valid Class A License and Medical Card
- Doubles Endorsement required.
- Ability to pass drug screen
- No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 5 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years OR more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
- 22 years of age or older
What you’ll get:
- Competitive hourly pay starting at $28.53
- Eligibility for health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
- Multiple job opportunities with just one application – our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies
At Centerline, we value and respect the drivers we put to work. In fact, we built our entire driver culture around a simple concept: Respect the Drive. You’ll earn incentives, recognition, and other great rewards through this program. Learn more about our recognition programs by visiting our Respect the Drive page at Centerlinedrivers.com.
Our goal is to help CDL drivers find the job they’ve always wanted. Whether it’s competitive pay, local routes, or a work schedule that fits your lifestyle, Centerline is committed to finding the right job for you. Our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, locate temporarily in new markets or work for a single customer full-time. Centerline offers you the type of driving job that fits your needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.