Class A CDL Driver
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Driver Management Service, Local
- Pay Rate: $23.25 /hr
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Location: Ontario, CA
Benefits, Flexible Schedule, Overtime Available, Safety Bonus
Date Posted: Nov. 30, 2021Apply Now
Centerline is hiring for a local Class A truck driver who will be dedicated to the Coastal Pacific Food Distributors team. Coastal, a leading global supply chain provider, is committed to serving the needs of service men and women. In this role, you will deliver perishable and non-perishable goods within a 200-mile radius. Locations you will service include military bases, ports, and Dollar General stores. Successful truck drivers can safely operate trailers as large as 53’ and have experience operating Freightliner or International 3-axle day cabs. This is a local route, which means you’ll be home daily.
Call (909) 283-0762 for more information!
- Operate a 48′ Reefer and Dry Vans safely
- Haul food, unloading with a pallet jack
- Perform pre and post-trip inspections
- Keep equipment clean and presentable
- Verify paperwork for completeness and accuracy
- Full-time local haul
Qualifications & Experience
- 1 year of Class A driving experience
- Valid Class A License and Medical Card
- No endorsements required, but highly preferred
- Ability to pass drug screen
- No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 5 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years or no more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
- 22 years of age or older
- Multiple job opportunities with just one application – our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies
- Competitive hourly pay starting at $23.25
- Per mileage: $0.465
- Premium time available with pay rates starting at $34.87
- Referral bonus of $1,000
- Raise years of service bonus bump up to $200 per year plus the $1000 annual safety bonus.
- Eligibility for health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
Our goal is to help CDL drivers find the job they’ve always wanted. Whether it’s competitive pay, local routes, or a work schedule that fits your lifestyle, Centerline is committed to finding the right job for you. Our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, locate temporarily to new markets or work for a single customer full-time. Centerline offers you the type of driving job that fits your needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.