Class A or B CDL Driver – Newark NJ – Direct Hire with $2,500 Sign on bonus!
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Local
- Pay Rate: $24 /hr
- Work Hours: Day Shift, Full Time
- Location: Newark, NJ
- Job Perks: Benefits, Flexible Schedule, Home Daily, Overtime Available
This is a direct hire opportunity – call 848-299-5570 for more information!
- Operate a Dry Van safely
- Haul galley equipment for aircrafts, unloading with a pallet jack or hand truck
- Perform pre and post-trip inspections
- Keep equipment clean and presentable
- Verify paperwork for completeness and accuracy
- Full-time local haul
Qualifications & Experience
- No prior experience required. Training will be provided.
- Valid Class A or B License and Medical Card
- Ability to pass drug screen
- No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 5 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years OR more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
- 22 years of age or older
- Competitive hourly pay starting at $24
- Premium time available with pay rates starting at $36
- Sign on bonus $2,500
Benefits of this direct hire opportunity:
- Free on-site cafeteria with hot and healthy meals
- Free parking
- Free uniforms and uniform laundering
- Weekly pay with option to use paycard
- Employee referral bonuses
- Company sponsored $10k Life Insurance (basic and supplemental available as well)
- Vacation and sick benefits after 1 year
- Holiday pay after 1 year
- Birthday Pay after 1 year
- Recognition program including company merchandise
- Optional employee paid benefits include:
- Medical coverage, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, short and long term disability
- 401k with up to 3% company match for most locations and employees
- Membership in the American Airlines Credit Union
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts with T-Mobile
- Discount program with wide variety of vendors
Please keep in mind: Our workforce needs to remain flexible in your shifts and days off, as your schedule may fluctuate during peak seasons to meet production needs, requirements of the industry or to accommodate a shift bid in accordance with the Union contract.
Dues and Initiation Fees are taken the first Thursday of the month, after the required probation period.
Our goal is to help CDL drivers find the job they’ve always wanted. Whether it’s competitive pay, local routes, or a work schedule that fits your lifestyle, Centerline is committed to finding the right job for you. Our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, locate temporarily to new markets or work for a single customer full-time. Centerline offers you the type of driving job that fits your needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ref No. 434480