CDL Flatbed Driver Denver CO
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Local
- Pay Rate: $24 /hr
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Location: Denver, CO
- Job Perks: Benefits, Home Daily, Overtime Available
Do you have a current CDL and a pristine safety record? Are you looking for local routes that will have you home each night? Do you want to ensure you're on the road every single day? How about a real passion for moving America? If this sounds like you, Centerline wants to talk.
You're perfect for this position if you possess a deep understanding of safety protocol, you have multiple endorsements, and you are willing to drive a variety of routes, sometimes for different companies.
We work with many of the country's top Fortune 1000 companies. We are dedicated to acting as your career coach, and we are committed to matching your endorsements and skills to the routes, equipment, and shifts that are right for you allowing you to stay behind the wheel in driving jobs which allow you to excel.
In this role, you'll be expected to:
- Operate a 48' Flatbed safely
- Haul fencing materials
- Perform pre and post trip inspections to ensure safety
- Keep equipment clean and presentable
- Verify paperwork for completeness and accuracy
We are an equal opportunity employer and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Questions? Call (720) 523-3792 for more information.
Qualifications & Experience
- 1 year of Class A driving experience
- Valid Class A License and Medical Card
- No endorsements required, but highly preferred
- Prior flatbed or moffett experience required
- Ability to pass drug screen
- No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 7 years
- Cannot have more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years or no more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
- Twenty-two years of age or older
When joining the Centerline team you receive:
- Multiple job opportunities with just one application – we work with some of the largest and most professional transportation companies in the industry
- Competitive hourly pay starting at $24.00
- Overtime available with pay rates starting at $36.00
- Eligibility for health benefits including medical, dental, and vision.