CDL Class B Reefer Driver Gardena CA
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Local
- Pay Rate: $21.45 /hr
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Location: Gardena, CA
- Job Perks: Benefits, Home Daily, Overtime Available
Job Title: Class B CDL Driver:
Are you interested in working with Fortune 500 companies such as United Airlines and JetBlue? Do you have an interest working around planes? If this sounds like you, Centerline wants to talk.
Centerline is hiring airline catering professionals that have the capability to drive locally a Class B box truck and will be dedicated to Air Fayre, that offers airline catering to domestic and international flights in LAX.
Please note: this opportunity is 80% catering aircrafts and 20% driving when needed.
Starting pay: $21.45 per hour paid weekly via – Direct Deposit or Debit Card.
Shift Availability: Start Times as early as 4am to 11am or 3pm to 11pm – must be able to work weekends and holidays
Call (310) 910-9016 to schedule an interview with your local recruiter today!
- Assist Customer Service Representative (CSR) in catering aircraft
- Guides CSR to aircraft safely and accurately; this will require walking the length of the aircraft multiple times per day
- Pick up and placement of 10-20lbs airplane chocks as you make your way around the aircraft
- Must be comfortable maneuvering onto/off truck to unload
- May be required to complete pre-trip truck inspection as directed
- May be asked to drive to the aircraft and exchange old equipment with new
- Maintain any airport required documentation that includes the Badge Office and Customs & Border Protection (USCBP) We will provide all training and certifications needed.
- Must be flexible and open to working weekends and all three shifts – 24/7 operation
- Majority of duties performed outside in all weather conditions and aircraft noise
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move product, equipment and supplies up to fifty (50) pounds
- Must be able to work at heights up to 25 feet or more depending upon aircraft
Qualifications & Experience
- Recent 6 months of Class B bobtail driving experience (recommended) Not necessary
- No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years -OR- no more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the previous 3 years on your CA K4 DMV printout
- Medical certificate required and must be able to obtain a Custom’s Seal and Drivers RAD Icon
- Medical Kaiser HMO, MetLife Dental, Vision, and life insurance
- 40 hours of vacation on first year anniversary
- 6 paid holidays Starting DAY 1
- 24 hours of sick pay after completing 90 days
- Interested in becoming a Commercial driver, on the job training to gain your Class B License
We are an equal opportunity employer and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
A criminal background check may be required. Criminal convictions do not necessarily disqualify an applicant from consideration for a position. An individual assessment of an applicant’s prior criminal convictions will be made before excluding an applicant from consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance No. 184652. If you need more information, or wish to report violation of this ordinance, please contact the Department of Public Works (DAA), Bureau of Contract Administration.
REF NO. 453839