CDL Class B Reefer Driver
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Local
- Pay Rate: $19.38 - $20.40 /hr
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Location: Gardena, CA
Benefits, Home Daily, Overtime Available
Date Posted: Jun. 21, 2021Apply Now
Do you love being around customers who are traveling the world? Are you interested in working with Fortune 500 companies such as United Airlines and JetBlue? Would you like working on planes? If this sounds like you, Centerline wants to talk.
Call (562) 888-4147 for more information!
Centerline is hiring a local CDL Class B truck driver who will be dedicated to the Air Fayre team. Air Fayre offers airline catering to customers traveling the world and has a fast-paced, fun, and diverse work environment that puts employees first. In this role, successful drivers are safety-conscious and will be responsible for loading galley equipment onto a truck, driving the truck to aircrafts, and unloading the equipment. This position starts at $19.38 per hour while in training and quickly moves to $20.40 once certified to cater flights.
- Performs pre-trip inspection
- Load and unload galley equipment from truck
- Drive the truck to the aircraft and exchange old equipment with new
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly work area and vehicle
- Responsible for interacting with flight attendants when reviewing and loading flights
- Maintain any airport required documentation that includes the Badge Office and Customs & Border Protection (USCBP)
- Must be flexible and open in working weekends and all three shifts – 24/7 operation
Qualifications & Experience
- 1 year of Class B driving experience
- Valid Class B License and Medical Card
- Must be able to obtain a Custom’s Seal and Drivers RAD Icon
- No endorsements required, but highly preferred
- Ability to pass drug screen
- No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 5 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years OR more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
- 22 years of age or older
- Competitive hourly pay starting between $19.38 – $20.40– Direct Deposit or Debit Card
- Eligibility for health benefits- Medical, Dental, Vision.
- 40 hours of vacation time in the first year
- 6 paid holidays per year
- 24 hours of sick pay after completing 90 days
Our goal is to help CDL drivers find the job they’ve always wanted. Whether it’s competitive pay, local routes, or a work schedule that fits your lifestyle, Centerline is committed to finding the right job for you. Our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, locate temporarily to new markets or work for a single customer full-time. Centerline offers you the type of driving job that fits your needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
A criminal background check may be required. Criminal convictions do not necessarily disqualify an applicant from consideration for a position. An individual assessment of an applicant’s prior criminal convictions will be made before excluding an applicant from consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance No. 184652. If you need more information, or wish to report violation of this ordinance, please contact the Department of Public Works (DAA), Bureau of Contract Administration.
Location: 17420 Bellflower Blvd, Bellflower, CA
Phone Number: (562) 888-4147