CDL Class A Truck Driver Oklahoma City OK
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Local, Regional
- Pay Rate: $72,000 Annually
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Location: Oklahoma City, OK
- Job Perks: Benefits
Call 972-746-2680 for more information!
- Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Dispatch: 12 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- You will be making multiple stops to various dealerships. The routes can range from 4-6 stops (10-12 hours) per night.
- Positions: Local, Shuttle, Regional, and Teams
- Here are a few cities we deliver to: Irving, Houston, Austin, Lubbock, and Oklahoma City.
- Must be comfortable handling freight – loading/unloading rolling cages and bins, bringing back empties.
Qualifications & Experience
- 6 months of Class A driving experience
- No endorsements required, but are highly valued
- Valid Class A License and Medical Card
- No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years OR more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
- 22 years of age or older
- Annual pay starting at up to $72,000+
- Eligibility for health benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick pay
- Life insurance and 401K with 10% match
At Centerline, we value and respect the drivers we put to work day in and day out. In fact, we built our entire driver culture around a simple concept: Respect the Drive. Through this program you’ll earn incentives, recognition and other great rewards. Learn more about our recognition programs by visiting our Respect the Drive page at Centerlinedrivers.com.
Our goal is to help CDL drivers find the job they’ve always wanted. Whether it’s competitive pay, local routes, or a work schedule that fits your lifestyle, Centerline is committed to finding the right job for you. Our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, locate temporarily to new markets or work for a single customer full-time. Centerline offers you the type of driving job that fits your needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ref No. 457589