CDL Class A Truck Driver
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Local, Yard Hostler
- Pay Rate: $22.00 - $25.00 /hr
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
Benefits, Home Daily, No freight handling
Date Posted: May. 9, 2021Apply Now
Centerline is your one access point to limitless truck driving opportunities. Our job is to connect you with safe, rewarding work at top companies while maintaining your flexibility and work / life balance.
Call (562) 888-4147 for more information!
- Operate a 28′ – 53′ Dry Van safely
- Haul general commodities, no touch
- Perform pre and post-trip inspections
- Keep equipment clean and presentable
- Verify paperwork for completeness and accuracy
- Full-time local haul
- Monday through Friday starting between 7 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2 years of Class A driving experience
- Valid Class A License and Medical Card
- Doubles endorsement plus experience required
- Prior yard hostling experience required
- Ability to pass drug screen
- No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 5 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years OR more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
- 22 years of age or older
- Multiple job opportunities with just one application – our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies
- Competitive hourly pay starting between $22 – $25
- Eligibility for health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
Our goal is to help CDL drivers find the job they’ve always wanted. Whether it’s competitive pay, local routes, or a work schedule that fits your lifestyle, Centerline is committed to finding the right job for you. Our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, locate temporarily to new markets or work for a single customer full-time. Centerline offers you the type of driving job that fits your needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
A criminal background check may be required. Criminal convictions do not necessarily disqualify an applicant from consideration for a position. An individual assessment of an applicant’s prior criminal convictions will be made before excluding an applicant from consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance No. 184652. If you need more information, or wish to report violation of this ordinance, please contact the Department of Public Works (DAA), Bureau of Contract Administration.