CDL Class A Team Drivers
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Driver Management Service, Regional
- Pay Rate: $100,000 Annually
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Location: Irving, TX
Date Posted: Oct. 11, 2021Apply Now
What You’ll Do:
- Operate a 48’ Trailer with lift gate safely
- Delivering car parts, unloading rolling cages
- Perform pre and post-trip inspections
- Keep equipment clean and presentable
- Verify paperwork for completeness and accuracy
- Regional team runs
- Depart Irving, TX Monday between 5&7 PM
- 8-10 Stops in Colorado
- Return to Irving, TX Wednesday between 2&4 AM
- Depart Irving, TX Wednesday between 5&7 PM (SAME RUN)
- Return to Irving, TX Friday between 2&4 AM
- Depart Irving, TX Friday between 5&7 PM (SHORTER RUN)
- Return Saturday Afternoon
- Off 2 Days
Call (972) 616-4075 for more information!
Qualifications & Experience
What You’ll Need:
- 6 months of Class A driving experience
- Valid Class A License
- Ability to pass drug test and background screening
- No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 5 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years OR more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
- 22 years of age or older
What You’ll Get:
- Paid every Friday!
- Earn up to $100,000 / annually
- $1,500 Sign On Bonus
- $3,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- 48′ Dry Van with Lift Gate
- 2020 Freightliners, fully loaded double berth sleepers
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision and much more!
Our goal is to help CDL drivers find the job they’ve always wanted. Whether it’s competitive pay, local routes, or a work schedule that fits your lifestyle, Centerline is committed to finding the right job for you. Our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, locate temporarily to new markets or work for a single customer full-time. Centerline offers you the type of driving job that fits your needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.