$95,000 Annual Pay for Regional Class A CDL Driver
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Regional
- Pay Rate: $95,000 - $95,000 Annually
- Work Hours: Day Shift, Full Time
- Location: Fort Worth, TX
- Job Perks: Benefits
Centerline is your one access point to limitless truck driving opportunities. Our job is to connect you with safe, rewarding work at top companies while maintaining your flexibility and work / life balance.
Call 214-504-2272 for more information!
- Operate a 53’ Dry Van safely
- Hauling carpet padding
- Perform pre and post-trip inspections
- Keep equipment clean and presentable
- Verify paperwork for completeness and accuracy
- Hand offload padding and drag to customer’s door up to 100 lbs.
- Routes go to TX, OK, CO, KS, and NM
- Schedule is Monday – Friday
- Shift starts at 5 a.m.
Qualifications & Experience
- 1 year of Class A Experience
- Valid Class A License and Medical Card
- No Endorsement required.
- Ability to pass drug screen
- No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 5 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years OR more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
- 22 years of age or older
- Multiple job opportunities with just one application – our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies
- Annual pay up to $95,000
- Eligibility for health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
Our goal is to help CDL drivers find the job they’ve always wanted. Whether it’s competitive pay, local routes, or a work schedule that fits your lifestyle, Centerline is committed to finding the right job for you. Our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, locate temporarily to new markets or work for a single customer full-time. Centerline offers you the type of driving job that fits your needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. #hj