$65k Annually – Transportation Customer Logistics Manager Charleston SC
- Industry: Transportation
- Job Type: Local
- Pay Rate: $55,000 - $65,000 Annually
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Location: Charleston, SC
- Job Perks: Benefits, Home Daily
Call 678-460-4175 for more information!
What you’ll do:
- Preparation, Transmittal, Payroll
- Maintain & Update Personnel files
- Weekly Customer Billing
- Coordinate all team functions & meetings
- Processing Accounts Payable
- Publishing weekly and monthly KPI reports
- Monitor goals for location including operating, service &safety requirements
- Collaborate with Logistics Manager regularly on service, performance and needs
Qualifications & Experience
What you’ll need:
- Knowledge of Transportation – Trucking Industry
- Knowledge of FMCSA Rules & Regulations
- Skills in PC proficiency in Microsoft Office application
- Proficient in Excel
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in fast paced team environment
What you’ll get:
- Competitive annual pay- salary based on experience – starting at up to $65,000+
- Eligibility for health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
At Centerline, we value and respect the drivers we put to work day in and day out. In fact, we built our entire driver culture around a simple concept: Respect the Drive. Through this program you’ll earn incentives, recognition and other great rewards. Learn more about our recognition programs by visiting our Respect the Drive page at Centerlinedrivers.com.
Our goal is to help CDL drivers find the job they’ve always wanted. Whether it’s competitive pay, local routes, or a work schedule that fits your lifestyle, Centerline is committed to finding the right job for you. Our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, locate temporarily to new markets or work for a single customer full-time. Centerline offers you the type of driving job that fits your needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.