Military to Civilian Transition
The Commercial Driver License (CDL) skills test waiver allows qualified military service members to apply for a CDL license efficiently and easily.
Did you know?
- Your military driving experience can easily transition into a great civilian driving career
- Civilian CDL drivers are in high demand and can earn paid premium wages
- There are an average of 14 jobs for every licensed CDL driver
- Centerline will use your DD214 to verify your previous driving experience
- We only offer local routes, so you'll be home every night
- Must have at least one year of recent driving experience
- Clean MVR (DMV printout)
- Clean criminal history
- Must be at least 22 years old
- Must have authorized DD214
- Health insurance
- Safety incentive programs
- Credit union membership
- Driver referral bonus
- Other benefits may be available
Find an office near you.