Class A CDL Hazmat Truck Drivers Job in Portland, Oregon
Immediate Positions Available!
* Local and Regional runs going to Idaho, Nor California, and Eastern Oregon
* Solo and Team runs available
* PM/night shift
* Drivers will be driving 53' dry vans hauling auto parts. Freight is mostly on carts/cages as well as some loose material, unloading is required.
* Pay differs when local or regional, local $17/hr and regional is $210 a day
* PAID WEEKLY!!!
* Safety training and incentives
* Benefits available:
Driver Referral Bonus
Other benefits may be available, based on assignment
1. Must have at least 2 years (no less than 24 months) recent Class A experience
2. Hazmat endorsements required
3. Auto part delivery experience preferred
4. Willing to unload
5. Clean MVR (DMV) printout
6. Clean Criminal History
7. Must be at least 23 years old
Call TODAY 888-312-4206 or click "APPLY NOW" button
At Centerline, we're passionate about matching our CDL Truck Drivers with some of the best-known companies in transportation. As a Centerline CDL Truck Driver, you will have several advantages over other transportation job seekers.
As a Centerline Professional Transportation Driver you can expect:
• Steady Employment - Our team of professionals will find you work and keep you working, while other drivers are searching for their next position, you will be behind the wheel
• Opportunities - Our system gives you the flexibility to fill a variety of job opportunities with well-known employers. Our CDL Truck Drivers work in both temporary and dedicated long-term driver positions
• Job Alerts - Our unique job alert system lets you know when new positions open up. We keep up on the best jobs in the business so you don't have to
• Experience - Centerline has more than thirty years' experience in transportation. We know the industry and have the experience to match your qualifications with quality job opportunities
• Stability - Our industry track record and relationship with our parent company, TrueBlue, offer the stability you want in an employer. We are not a "fly by night" operation -- we'll be there when you need us
• Safety - Centerline is serious about safety. Both Centerline and our clients are committed to creating a safe work environment through Smith System training and other safety resources by providing clean, maintenance free equipment along with a "Safety Incentive Program"
At Centerline, we've been putting our drivers first for more than 30 years. Whether it's supplemental income or the home you've been looking for, Centerline has the driving job for you. Our team of transportation professionals has the ability to find work for you -- and keep you working. With our process, your Driver Qualification File travels with you when you transfer to your next transportation assignment! We've eliminated the cumbersome paperwork requirements that come with any traditional job change. We're dedicated to keeping you where it counts: behind the wheel! Come join the Centerline Drivers team.
Class A CDL Hazmat Truck Drivers